Date(s) - 22/09/2018
Starting daily at low or high tide on Faro Island or Faro City.
You will be informed of the exact time of meeting and the exact location in advance of the date of your SUP outing with us. Tide times for Ria Formosa (click here)
What you get
– 2h water time
– short briefing for safety on the water and if necessary to the SUP technique
– guidance and accompaniment by a SUP instructor all time on the beach and on the water
– max 1: 8
– highest standard of NAISH SUP equipment
– life jacket and rash vest
– wetsuit in XS-L – if required or necessary
– Transport back to departure point, if necessary due to wind
If you want more
– Photo service for € 5 per person/couple
– Pick-up and return to your residence if requested for € 5 p.P. / way up to 15 km each way
Please bring swim/beach wear and dry clothing, towel, hat/cap, sun protection and drinking water. Please read the waiver form (click here) before you come to the tour, as you will be ask to agree to the terms it contains before the tour.
Attempts are no longer possible for this event.