Date(s) - 25/09/2018
8:30 pm - 10:30 pm
Starting on Faro Island once a month at full moon, 20.30-22.30
What you get
– 2h water time
– short briefing for safety on the water and if necessary to the SUP technique
– guidance and accompaniment by a SUP instructor all time on the beach and on the water
– max 1: 6
– highest standard of NAISH SUP equipment
– life jacket and rash vest
– wetsuit in XS-L – if required or necessary
– Transport back to departure point, if necessary due to wind
Please bring swim/beach wear and dry and warm clothing, towel and drinking water. Please read the waiver form (click here) before you come to the tour, as you will be ask to agree to the terms it contains before the tour.
Attempts are no longer possible for this event.