As the brilliance of the full moon illuminates the sky and the waters below you too will find yourself moved to a world of magic and wonder. For centuries humans have been captivated by the magical qualities of the Full Moon. Now you have the opportunity to witness this mystical power for yourself on a Stand Up Paddle board.
Starting on Faro Island once a month at full moon, 20.30-22.30
30th of April – 29th of May – 28th of June – 27hth of July – 26th of August – 25th of September – 24th of October .
What you get
– 2h water time
– short briefing for safety on the water and if necessary to the SUP technique
– guidance and accompaniment by a SUP instructor at all times on the beach and on the water
– highest standard of NAISH SUP equipment
– life jacket and rash vest
– wetsuit in XS-L – if required or necessary
– Transport back to departure point, if necessary due to wind
Price for what you get
– Single € 55 p.P.
– Couple € 45 p.P.
– Groups 3+ € 40 p.P.
– Children € 30 p.P.
If you want more
– Photo service for € 5 per person/couple
– Pick-up and return to your residence if requested for € 5 p.P. / way up to 15 km each way
Bookings can also be made by phone: +351 936 735 778 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org!
Pleasebring swim/beach wear and dry and warm clothing, towel and drinking water. Please read the waiver form (click here) online.