This one of a kind tidal lagoon, with its marsh lands, grassy islands, soft sandy beaches and dunes, extensive bird and marine life is a SUP paradise waiting for you to discover. This tour is perfect for beginners, kids and advanced paddlers with flat and protected waters and easy to manage.
Starting daily at low or high tide on Faro Island or Faro City.
You will be informed of the exact time of meeting and the exact location in advance of the date of your SUP outing with us. Tide times for Ria Formosa (click here)
What you get
– 2h water time
– short briefing for safety on the water and if necessary to the SUP technique
– guidance and accompaniment by a SUP instructor at all times on the beach and on the water
– highest standard of NAISH SUP equipment
– life jacket and rash vest
– wetsuit in XS-L – if required or necessary
– Transport back to departure point, if necessary due to wind
Price for what you get
– Single € 55 p.P.
– Couple € 45 p.P.
– Groups 3+ € 40 p.P.
– Children € 30 p.P.
If you want more
– Photo service for € 5 per person/couple
– Pick-up and return to your residence if requested for € 5 p.P. / way up to 15 km each way
Bookings can also be made by phone: +351 936 735 778 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org!
Please bring swim/beach wear and dry clothing, towel, hat/cap, sun protection and drinking water. Please read the waiver form (click here) online.