Our courses are designed to ensure that our instruction is simple to follow, fun to learn and easy to implement once you get on the water.
The learning environment at ZEN SUP allows you to progress at your own pace. Our Level 1 beginner SUP class is 1,5h. During this introductory class with a fully qualified ASI Instructor you will learn the basics of SUP. Commencing with a short briefing on the beach, you will progress quickly onto the water where attention is given to balance, correct posture, paddle stroke, change over and board control techniques.
Starting daily at low or high tide on Faro Island or Faro City.
You will be informed of the exact time of meeting and the exact location in advance of the date of your SUP outing with us. Tide times for Ria Formosa (click here)
What you get
– 1,5h SUP time
– Introduction to the SUP technique and warmup
– Qualified instructions by SUP instructor on the beach and on the water
– highest standard of NAISH SUP equipment
– life jacket and rash vest
– wetsuit in XS-L – if required or necessary
– transport back to departure point, if necessary due to wind
Price for what you get
– Single € 45 p.P.
– Couple € 35 p.P.
– Groups 3+ € 30 p.P.
– Children € 25 p.P.
If you want more
– Photo service for € 5 per person/couple
– Pick-up and return to your residence if requested for € 5 p.P. / way up to 15 km each way
Please bring swim/beach wear and dry clothing, towel, hat/cap, sun protection and drinking water. Please read the waiver form (click here) online.